Take a look at May’s marketing calendar, which includes interesting days for your customers to learn more.
In the month of May, we’re all starting to get ready for the summer; longer nights and warmer days. Yes!
May is all about self-care with it being Mental Health Awareness Month (US), National Walking Month and Women’s Health Care Month. Along with meditation month (something I’m a big fan of).
May is also Jewish-American heritage month and eggs Benedict month. Yum!
We have carefully chosen the best events for May, so you can plan your marketing calendar around them.
Specific Dates for marketing in May are…
- 1st May – Global Love Day*
- 1st May – May Day*
- 1st – May Bank Holiday
- 1st – Screen-Free Week
- 1st May – Staffordshire Day*
- 3rd – World Asthma Day
- 4th May – Star Wars Day* (May The Fourth Be With You!)
- 5th May – Cinco De Mayo*
- 6th May – Start of Nurses Week
- 6th – National Sun Awareness Week
- 6th – Coronation of King Charles III
- 7th – Lemonade Day
- 7th – World Laughter Day
- 8th May – VE Day*
- 8th – Coronation Bank Holiday
- 8th May – Ovarian Cancer Day*
- 9th – Europe Day
- 10th May- Mother Ocean Day*
- 12th May – Donate A Days Wages To Charity Day*
- 12th May – International Nurses Day*
- 13th May – World Cocktail Day (err hello!)*
- 13th – Fair trade Day
- 14th – International Mother’s Day
- 14th – National Children’s Day (UK)
- 15th – International Astronomy Day
- 15th to 21st – Mental Health Awareness Week
- 16th to 20th – Walk to School Week
- 16th – Freelance Hero’s Day
- 17th May – International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia*
- 17th – National Numeracy Day
- 18th – International Museum Day
- 18th May – Visit Your Relatives Day*
- 18th May – Global Accessibility Awareness Day*
- 19th – National Bike to Work Day
- 20th to 28th – National Doughnut Week
- 20th – World Bee Day
- 21st May – International Tea Day*
- 21st May – Endangered Species Day*
- 22nd May – International Day For Biological Diversity*
- 23rd May – Turtle Day*
- 25th May – Wine Day
- 25th – Africa Day
- 28th May – Amnesty International Day*
- 28th May – World Hunger Day*
- 29th – National Biscuit Day
- 31st May – No Tobacco Day*
(*Denotes it’s the same date every year.)
May Marketing Calendar
My aim is to make it easier to plan ahead for a super blog post, your social media schedule, or even consider a limited edition product or service to capitalise on an event!
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text admin_label=”How Can I help YOU?” _builder_version=”4.9.4″]
How can I help you?
If you enjoy reading these Marketing Calendars each month, you might be pleased to know that there are a few ways I can support your business.
If you are looking for 1-2-1 support take a look at our Marketing Masterplan. Enter our boardroom for the day and we will develop a brand-new plan together!
Want to have a chat? Book a free discovery call with Vic to discuss your options for outsourcing your marketing or enquiries about our other services!
Take a look at our website here.