Online Courses hosted on Member Vault.
These Terms of Service are an agreement between Touchpoints Marketing (us, we or our) and you (user, you or your).
These terms and conditions cover your use of the Online Resource website (TouchpointsMarketing.VIPmembervault.com) and any of its products or services.
By using this site, you are confirming that you accept these terms and conditions in full.
However, if you disagree with these Terms of Service, or any part of them, you must not download the online courses.
- Within 14 days of purchase, you may request a full refund of the paid purchase price if you are dissatisfied for any reason.
- This website is only for your own personal use and must not be used for any other purposes. You must not: Sell or rent material from this website, Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for any purpose, Redistribute any content from this website, including onto another website, Republish material from this website.
- Purchase or free download of a course includes a free subscription to Touchpoints Marketing’s email news and offers. You may unsubscribe at any time through links in the newsletter.
- Touchpoints Marketing owns and controls all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the online course material. All graphics and logos used in connection with this website or our services belong to Touchpoints Marketing.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Touchpoints Marketing shall not be liable for direct, indirect, incidental or any other damages.
- In no event shall Touchpoints Marketing’s cumulative liability to you exceed £100 or the cost of the course, whichever is larger.
- Your sole remedy for any damages by any course sold directly by Touchpoints Marketing is the refund of the purchase price.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Your purchase will be available to you as long as it remains on the website.
- Information may be upgraded, modified, or changed at any time without notice.
- You may not:
- Give anyone else access to a course or book unless you purchased it as a gift and are not using it yourself. One purchase gives access to one person.
- Copy any of the material in the course or ebook for someone else or download anything other than sections marked as downloads.
- Use the online course in any manner, or in connection with any content, data, hardware, software or other materials that infringes upon or violates any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of Touchpoints Marketing or any third party, or that constitutes a defamation, libel, invasion of privacy, or violation of any right of publicity, or that is threatening, harassing or malicious.
- The Internet may cause delays during the transfer or download of information from the website and its service providers and you shall not hold Touchpoints Marketing liable for delays that are ordinary in the course of Internet use. The website will not be available on a continuous twenty-four-hour basis due to such delays or otherwise maintaining the website and the course itself.
- Occasionally, there may be information on this website that contains errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, availability, promotions or offers. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on this website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice, including after you have submitted your order. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on this website, including, without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on this website should be taken as an indication that all information on this website has been modified or updated.
- You may be denied access to the course if, in Touchpoints Marketing’s sole discretion, you have failed to abide by these Terms of Service or appear likely to do so. You accept that Touchpoints Marketing may, but has no obligation to, monitor the services or any portion thereof, and/or to oversee compliance with these Terms of Service.
- We will not be liable to you for losses arising out of any event beyond our reasonable control. We will not be liable to you for any business losses, including, without limitation, loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill. We will not be liable to you for loss or corruption of any data, database or software. We will not be liable to you for special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of Touchpoints Marketing and you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Touchpoints Marketing in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with this website or these terms and conditions.
- Where course purchase also gives access to a Facebook group, that access is subject to Facebook’s terms of service, internet availability and also the group rules. Facebook access is not guaranteed.
- These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.
- If any of these terms and conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, they shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Touchpoints Marketing may change these terms and conditions from time to time, so you should check them regularly. Your continued use of this website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website immediately.
These terms and conditions were created on 23 April 2020 and updated on 26 May 2022.