Here’s the June marketing calendar full of fresh dates ready for you to be inspired by this month.
The month of June is seen as the first month of the summer season, with long days and good times ahead.
June is also known as Pride month, the perfect time to show your support for the community, as well as creating huge opportunities for your business. Check out these tips for a successful Pride Month marketing campaign.
It’s also when Wimbledon starts (hence the strawberries!)
Here’s our list of some inspirational days throughout the month of June which you can easily implement into your marketing calendar.
Specific Dates for marketing in June are…
- 1st June – Say Something Nice Day*
- 2nd June – Global Running Day
- 4th June – National Cheese Day*
- 4th June – National Fish and Chip day
- 5th June – National Cancer Survivors Day
- 6th June – D-Day *
- 6th June – Drive-In Movie Day
- 7th June – National Chocolate Ice Cream Day*
- 8th June – National Best Friend Day*
- 10th June – National Ballpoint Pen Day*
- 11th June – National Making Life Beautiful Day*
- 13th June – National Acts Of Light Day
- 14th June – People and Skills week
- 14th June – Flag Day
- 18th June – National Cherry Tart Day*
- 19th June – Juneteenth Independence Day
- 19th June – Fathers Day in the UK
- 21st June – National Daylight Appreciation Day*
- 21st June – June Solstice / First Day of Summer
- 22nd June – National Chocolate Éclair Day*
- 23rd June – National Pink Day*
- 24th June – Take Your Dog To Work Day
- 27th June – Wimbledon begins
- 27th June – National Sunglasses Day*
- 27th June – National PTSD Awareness Day*
- 29th June – National Camera Day*
- 30th June – National Meteor Watch Day*
- 30th June – Social Media Day*
(*Denotes it’s the same date every year.)
June Marketing Calendar
My aim is to make it easier to plan ahead for a social media schedule, create a relevant blog post that speaks to your audience or even consider a limited edition product or service to capitalise on an event!
How can we help you?
If you enjoy reading these Marketing Calendars each month, you might be pleased to know that there are a few ways we can support your business.
- Online course: Marketing ‘MOT’ Audit (at your own pace)
- Marketing Mastermind Sessions (Zoom call 1-2-1 at a time to suit you)
- Marketing Masterplan (for a full bespoke marketing strategy)
If you’re interested in learning more, please book a call.