July is the month for heading to the coast and enjoying the sunshine!
It’s also a month long celebration of:
- Picnics (National Picnic Month)
- Ice Cream (National Ice Cream Month)
- Talking (The Samaritans have a month-long ‘Talk To Us’ Campaign)
- Plastic Free awareness month (lots of ideas here.)
- Well dressings are popular where I live
Let’s see what else is happening this July, so that you can plan your marketing calendar, sort out your social media schedule, create a relevant blog or even consider a limited edition product or service..
Specific Dates for your July marketing calendar are…
- 28th June to 2nd July – Eid al Adha (expected to be between these dates)
- 1st – International Reggae Day in Jamaica.
- 1st – Canada Day.
- 1st – Tour de France starts.
- 1st – International Joke Day
- 2nd – International day of Cooperatives – United Nations.
- 3rd – International Plastic Bag Free Day.
- 4th – Barbecue Day.
- 4th – Independence Day USA.
- 6th – Fried Chicken Day.
- 7th – Global Forgiveness Day.
- 7th – World Chocolate Day.
- 8th – The school uniform search begins.
- 10th – Global Energy Independence Day.
- 11th – World Population Day.
- 11th – ‘Graduation’ online searches peak.
- 12th – New Conversations Day.
- 13th – Fries Day.
- 14th – Shark Awareness Day
- 15th – Graduation hairstyle searches peek.
- 15th – World Youth Skills Day.
- 17th – World Emoji Day.
- 18th – Mandela Day*
- 19th – Daquiri Day.
- 20th – Moon Day / Space Exploration Day.
- 20th to 20th Aug – FIFA Women’s World Cup
- 20th – Get to know your Customers Day
- 20th – World Chess Day
- 21st – Junk Food Day.
- 21st – Summer holidays begin.
- 22nd – Hammock Day
- 23rd – Parents’ Day
- 24th – National Tequila Day.
- 24th – International self-care day.
- 25th – Wine and Cheese Day.
- 27th – Norfolk Day.
- 27th – Scotch Whiskey Day
- 28th – Milk Chocolate Day
- 29th – International Tiger Day.
- 29th – Rain Day.
- 30th – International Day of Friendship.
Need more help with your Marketing Strategy?
I know you’re busy running your business and sometimes planning your marketing goes to the bottom of the pile.
Don’t worry, we are here to help, we have an array of services to support you!
If you are looking for 1-2-1 support take a look at our Marketing Masterplan. Enter our boardroom for one day and we will develop a brand-new plan together!
Struggle with finding a work-life-balance? Why not take a look at our Growth Retreat. We will support you to supercharge your marketing strategy while relaxing in the beautiful Derbyshire countryside in your very own tree house! Find out more here.
Want to talk? Book a discovery call with Vic to discuss your options for outsourcing your marketing or enquiries about our other services!
Visit out homepage here.