Here’s the June marketing calendar full of fresh dates ready for you to be inspired by this month.
The month of June is seen as the first month of the summer season, with long days and good times involved (especially as we may be returning to normality post-covid.)
June is also known as Pride month (Celebrating everything LGBTQ+) and Tourette’s Awareness Month. It’s also when Wimbledon usually starts (hence the strawberries and cream), but we’re not sure yet if it’s going ahead – see below.
Here’s Kyle’s list of some national holiday days throughout the month of June which you can easily implement into your marketing calendar.
Specific Dates for marketing in June are…
- 1st June – Say Something Nice Day*
- 2nd June – National Running Day
- 4th June – National Cheese Day*
- 4th June – National Fish and Chip day
- 6th June – D-Day *
- 6th June- National Cancer Survivors Day
- 7th June – National Chocolate Ice Cream Day*
- 8th June – National Best Friend Day*
- 10th June – National Ballpoint Pen Day*
- 11th June – National Making Life Beautiful Day*
- 12th June – National Red Nose Day
- 13th June – National Acts Of Light Day
- 14th June – People and Skills week
- 18th June – National Cherry Tart Day*
- 20th June – Fathers Day in the UK
- 21st June – National Daylight Appreciation Day*
- 22nd June – National Chocolate Éclair Day*
- 23rd June – National Pink Day*
- 25th June – Take Your Dog To Work Day*
- Wimbledon – WILL IT OR WONT IT? Find out the latest update on start dates here.
- 27th June – National Sunglasses Day*
- 27th June – National PTSD Awareness Day*
- 29th June – National Camera Day*
- 30th June – National Meteor Watch Day*
- 30th June – Social Media Day*
(*Denotes it’s the same date every year.)
June Marketing Calendar
My aim is to make it easier to plan ahead for a social media schedule, create a relevant blog post that speaks to your audience or even consider a limited edition product or service to capitalise on an event!
How can I help you?
If you enjoy reading these Marketing Calendars each month, you might be pleased to know that there are a few ways I can support your business.
- Free marketing resources
- Online course: Marketing ‘MOT’ Audit (at your own pace)
- Power Hour (Zoom call 1-2-1 at a time to suit you)
If you’re interested in learning more, please book a call here.