Here’s your September Marketing Calendar, full of ideas and inspiration in the month ahead.
The month of September celebrates lots of foodie occasions, so get ready for a feast!
This month, children return to school and for a lot of businesses I speak to, it feels like the first month of the year. As a self-confessed stationery geek, I love shopping for new notebooks, pens and other bits and bobs.
So, here it is… I’ve carefully curated lots of other occasions this month that you can plan your marketing calendar around them.
Specific Dates for marketing in September are…
- 1st – Back to School (lots of different start dates)
- 4th – National Fish & Chips Day
- 5th – Scottish Food & Drink Fortnight
- 6th – Read a Book Day*
- 7th – Zero Waste Week
- 10th – Swap Ideas Day (#SwapIdeasDay)
- 11th – Make Your Bed Day
- 13th – International Chocolate Day – hello!
- 13th – Hug your Hound Day
- 15th – World Afro Day
- 16th – Guacamole Day
- 19th – British Food Fortnight
- 20th – British Sandwich Week
- 21st – World Alzheimer’s Day
- 21st – World Gratitude Day
- 22nd – Derbyshire Day*
- 25th – World’s Biggest Coffee Morning
- 28th – Healthy Eating Week
- 29th – Michaelmas Day
- 30th – Rumi Day (see below)
(*Denotes it’s the same date every year.)
Rumi, the Persian Poet and Muslim leader was alive 800 years ago and yet his quotes are synonymous today with positivity, life, love, energy and wonder.
Here are 300 Rumi quotes that will make you feel joyous and happy. #RumiQuote
September Marketing Calendar
My aim is to make it easier to plan ahead for your social media schedule, create a relevant blog that speaks to your audience about something from this list, or even consider a limited edition product or service to capitalise on an event!
Accountability Zoom Calls
If you enjoy reading these Marketing Calendars each month, you might be pleased to know that I run regular Accountability Zoom Calls. In these monthly sessions, we discuss your bespoke marketing strategy plus any marketing related questions you have. If you’re interested in learning more, please book in for a free 15 minute call to suit your diary.