July is the month for heading to the coast and enjoying the sunshine!
It’s also a month long celebration of:
- Picnics (National Picnic Month)
- Talking (The Samaritans have a month-long ‘Talk To Us’ Campaign)
- Plastic Free awareness month (lots of ideas here.)
- Well dressings are popular where I live.
And if you’re a sports fan, well you might want to block out 11th July for the finals of Wimbledon and the UEFA Cup!
Let’s see what else is happening this July, so that you can plan your marketing calendar, sort out your social media schedule, create a relevant blog or even consider a limited edition product or service…
Specific Dates for your July marketing calendar are…
July events which have been postponed…
- The Henley Regatta will run in August, rather than early July.
Here’s a list from the Visit England website with some more events that take place in July.
How can I help you?
If you enjoy reading these Marketing Calendars each month, you might be pleased to know that there are a few ways I can support your business.
- Free marketing resources
- Online course: Marketing ‘MOT’ Audit (at your own pace)
- CEO Member’s Club where you can set goals and hang out with other Entrepreneurs.
If you’re interested in learning more, please book a call here.