Here’s your December Marketing Calendar, full of sparkly new ideas and inspiration for the next few weeks ahead.
As you’re probably aware, we’re coming up to a very important time for most businesses… Christmas! It’s a busy month, but with the help of our marketing calendar, your content will be sorted in no time.
The month of December is also less commonly known as ‘Write a Business Plan’ month. Which as you can image, is something I’m more than excited about!
It totally makes sense though, looking at the year’s activities, sales and profit, and readjusting the plan to the new year ahead.
Don’t have a marketing plan? Don’t worry! You can check out the Marketing Masterplan service I run, it’s 1-2-1 time with me, and we concentrate on your marketing activities, and I’ll type up the strategy for you.
So, here it is… I’ve carefully curated lots of other occasions this month that you can plan your marketing calendar around them.
Specific Dates for marketing in December are…
- 1st – World AIDS Day
- 2nd – UAE National Day
- 2nd – Day for the Abolition of Slavery
- 3rd – Advent begins
- 3rd – International Day of Disabled Persons
- 4th – Santa’s list day
- 4th – International Cheetah Day
- 4th – Cookie Day
- 4th – Walt Disney Day
- 5th – Volunteer Day for Economic & Social Development
- 6th – Elf Day
- 6th – St Nicholas Day
- 7th – Pearl Harbour Remembrance Day
- 7th – Christmas Jumper Day (raising funds for Save The Children)
- 7th until 15th – Hanukkah Festival
- 8th – Bodhi Day
- 8th – Brownie Day (yum!)
- 10th – Human Rights Day
- 10th- Animal Rights Day
- 11th – International Mountain Day
- 11th – Green Monday
- 13th – St Lucia Day
- 15th- Wear a Christmas Hat Day (in aid of Brain Tumour Research)
- 15th – Ugly Christmas Jumper Day
- 16th- Jane Austen Day
- 16th – Chocolate Covered Anything Day (Now this is my type of day!)
- 17th – Maple Syrup Day
- 21st – National Robin Day
- 21st – Look on The Bright Side Day
- 22nd – Winter Solstice (Shortest day)
- 23rd – Christmas ‘Eve Eve’*
- 24th – National Eggnog Day
- 24th – Christmas Eve*
- 25th – Christmas Day*
- 26th – Boxing Day* (sales begin)
- 26th to 1st Jan – Kwanzaa (Annual celebration of African heritage)
- 27th – National Fruitcake Day (yummy)
- 28th – National Call a Friend Day
- 31st – New Year’s Eve*
- 31st – Make Up Your Mind Day
- 31st – Hogmanay
- 31st – Champagne Day (Cheers!)
- 31st Dec – 1st Jan 2024 – Universal Hour of Peace (11:30pm-12:30am)
(*Denotes it’s the same date every year.)
December Marketing Calendar
My aim is to make it easier to plan ahead for your social media schedule, create a relevant blog that speaks to your audience about something from this list, or even consider a limited edition product or service to capitalise on an event!
How can I help you?
If you enjoy reading these Marketing Calendars each month, you might be pleased to know that there are a few ways I can support your business.
I know you’re busy running your business and sometimes planning your marketing goes to the bottom of the pile.
Don’t worry, we are here to help, we have an array of services to support you and can cater them around your individual needs!
If you are looking for 1-2-1 support take a look at our Marketing Masterplan. Enter our boardroom for one day and we will develop a brand-new plan together!
Looking for support with your Monthly Content Plan? Book a call with Vic to find out how we can support you!
Want to talk? Book a discovery call with Vic to discuss your options for outsourcing your marketing or enquiries about our other services!
Take a look at our homepage here.
From everyone in the Touchpoints team, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!