When I stopped to consider August’s Marketing Calendar, I had a flashback to the warm summer days of haymaking with my family in the beautiful Derbyshire countryside.
(Yep, that’s me on the tyre swing… wheeee!)
Then, I thought about what summer means to my customers.
They are in the swing of catering for holidaymakers in the UK, launching healthy food products and supporting other businesses (B2B) with holiday staff, growth and legal aspects.
So, in my August’s Marketing Calendar, I’ve considered what’s happening this month that you can plan your marketing calendar around.
Specific Dates for marketing in August 2021 are…
- 1st –Yorkshire Day*
- 1st – Planner Day*
- 1st – 7th National Farmers Market Week
- 5th – Blogger Day*
- 6th – International Beer Day
- 8th – International Cat Day
- 8th – Global Sleep Under the Stars Night
- 11th – 17th – Elvis week (I love Elvis!)
- 9th – National Book Lovers Day
- 10th – Vlogging Day (How to vlog)
- 9-15th – Afternoon Tea Week
- 11th – World Calligraphy Day
- 12th – UN International Youth Day*
- 13th – Left Hander’s Day
- 13th – Prosecco Day*
- 18th – Never Give Up Day
- 19th – World Photography Day
- 26th – Women’s Equality Day
- 26th – International Dog Day
- 28th – Franchise Appreciation Day
- 30th – Toasted Marshmallow Day*
(*Denotes it’s the same date every year.)
August is also know as Peach Month – who knew?
When Reagan was POTUS, he proclaimed August “Peach Month” and recommended that the people of the United States should incorporate this nutritious fruit into their diets!
August Marketing Calendar
My aim is to make it easier to plan ahead for your social media schedule, create a relevant blog that speaks to your audience about something from this list, or even consider a limited edition product or service to capitalise on an event!