Need a March Marketing Calendar? Here are some of the main events and awareness days that you need to know about in March.
I’ve searched the web and found you the best items for this marketing calendar, from about 6 different websites.
My aim is to make it easier to plan ahead for your social media schedule, create a relevant blog post or email that speaks to your audience about something from this list, or even consider a limited edition product or service to capitalise on an event!
In case you didn’t know, March is also the Awareness Month for Multiple Sclerosis, Women’s History, Endometriosis, and Social Work.
Which of the dates listed below will work for your business this month? What will your customers be interested to learn more about?
Specific Dates for marketing in March are…
- 27th Feb to 12th March – Fairtrade Fortnight
- 1st – Barista Day
- 1st – St David’s Day* (Patron Saint of Wales)
- 2nd – World Book Day
- 3rd – World Wildlife Day
- 3rd – Day of Unplugging
- 4th – Grammar Day
- 5th to 11th – Read an eBook week (Right now I’m listening to ‘Be Water My Friend‘ on Audible.)
- 6th to 12th – British Pie Week
- 6th to 12th – Food Waste Action Week
- 8th – International Women’s Day*
- 14th – Pi Day (for all you maths lovers)
- 15th – World Speech Day
- 17th – St Patrick’s Day* (Patron Saint of Ireland)
- 17th – World Sleep Day
- 17th – Red Nose Day
- 18th – Global Recycling Day
- 18th – Robot Day
- 19th – Mothering Sunday (Mothers Day) (UK)
- 20th – International Day of Happiness (Recognised by the United Nations)
- 20th – World Frog Day
- 20th to 26th – Shakespeare Week
- 21st – World Poetry Day
- 21st – Early Music Day
- 22nd – World Water Day
- 25th- Earth Hour (8:30pm to 9:30pm GMT)
- 26th – Good Hair Day (naturally created by GHD!)
- 26th – British Summer Time Begins (clocks go forward 1 hour)
- 27th – International Whisk(e)y Day
- 29th Piano Day
- 31st – Wear a Hat Day (Part of Brain Tumour Awareness Month)
(*Denotes it’s the same date every year.)
Need more help with your Marketing Strategy?
I know you’re busy running your business and sometimes planning your marketing goes to the bottom of the pile.
Don’t worry, we are here to help, we have an array of services to support you!
If you are looking for 1-2-1 support take a look at our Marketing Masterplan. Enter our boardroom for one day and we will develop a brand-new plan together!
Want to talk? Book a discovery call with Vic to discuss your options for outsourcing your marketing or enquiries about our other services!
Take a look at our website here.