Need a March Marketing Calendar? Here are some of the main events and awareness days that you need to know about in March.
I’ve searched the web and found you the best items for this marketing calendar, from about 6 different websites.
My aim is to make it easier to plan ahead for your social media schedule, create a relevant blog post or email that speaks to your audience about something from this list, or even consider a limited edition product or service to capitalise on an event!
In case you didn’t know, March is also the Awareness Month for Multiple Sclerosis, Women’s History, Endometriosis, Social Work and Haemophilia.
Which of these dates listed below will work for your business this month? What will your customers be interested to learn more about?
- 22nd Feb to 7th March – Fairtrade Fortnight
- 1st – Read an eBook week (Right now I’m listening to ‘Be Water My Friend‘ on Audible.)
- 1st – Barista Day
- 1st – St David’s Day* (Patron Saint of Wales)
- 1st to 7th – British Pie Week
- 3rd – World Wildlife Day
- 4th – Grammar Day
- 5th – World Book Day
- 5th – Day of Unplugging
- 8th – International Women’s Day*
- 14th – Mothering Sunday (UK)
- 15th – World Speech Day
- 17th – St Patrick’s Day* (Patron Saint of Ireland)
- 19th – World Sleep Day
- 20th – International Day of Happiness (Recognised by the United Nations)
- 21st – World Poetry Day
- 26th – Good Hair Day (naturally created by GHD!)
- 27th – Earth Hour (8.30pm to 9.30pm GMT)
- 27th – International Whisk(e)y Day
- 28th – Palm Sunday
- 28th – British Summer Time begins – clocks go forward 1 hour.
(*Denotes it’s the same date every year.)
Need more help with your Marketing Strategy?
I know you’re busy running your business an sometimes planning your marketing goes to the bottom of the pile.
Don’t worry, I’m here to help.
You can check out my services here.
If you need 1-2-1 support to navigate a marketing problem, decide on how to plan your email nurture programme, or understand your target market in more depth, you can book a Power Hour with me.
No budget? Don’t worry, I have a FREE Marketing Resources section, where you can download lots of cheat sheets.
Or if you’re looking for a self-learning Marketing Audit for your business, check out this Marketing MOT, with a 22 point check on all aspects of your marketing.