Here’s your April Marketing Calendar, full of fresh new ideas and inspiration for the next few weeks ahead.
April is well known as a time to spring clean, focus on DIY, redecorate a room or two, and start some serious work on the garden or allotment.
April is also Parkinson’s Awareness Month, Stress Awareness Month, Poetry Month, Jazz Appreciation Month and ‘Active Dog’ Month too.
So, here it is… I’ve carefully curated lots of other occasions this month that you can plan your marketing calendar around them.
Specific Dates for marketing in April are…
- 1st – April Fools Day*
- 1st – National Handmade Day
- 2nd – World Autism Awareness Day
- 2nd – Education and Sharing Day
- 4th – Vitamin C Day
- 4th – International Carrot Day
- 5th – Caramel Day
- 6th – New Beer’s Day*
- 7th – Beer Day*
- 7th – No Housework Day
- 7th – World Health Day
- 7th – Good Friday (First day of Easter weekend)
- 8th – Zoo Lover’s Day
- 9th – Unicorn Day
- 9th – Easter Sunday
- 10th – Easter Monday
- 10th – Golfer’s Day
- 10th – Siblings Day
- 12th – Deskfast Day (Breakfast at your desk that is!)
- 16th – Wear PJs to Work Day (We’ve been wearing PJ bottoms on Zoom calls for years!)
- 17th – Haiku Poetry Day (learn more about these Japanese short poems here)
- 17th – World Malbec Wine Day*
- 18th – National Newspaper Columnists Day
- 18th – World Heritage Day
- 19th – Bicycle Day
- 20th – High Five Day
- 20th to 25th – Allergy Awareness Week
- 21st – World Creativity and Innovation Day
- 21st to 22nd – Eid al-Fitr
- 21st – National Tea Day
- 21st – Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday*
- 22nd – Earth Day
- 23rd – St George’s Day
- 23rd – Talk like Shakespeare Day
- 25th – Penguin Day
- 26th – World Stationery Day
- 27th – Tell a Story Day
- 27th – Teach your Children to Save (Money) Day
- 27th – Stop Food Waste Day
- 28th- Pay It Forward Day
- 29th – International Dance Day
- 30th – International Jazz Day
(*Denotes it’s the same date every year.)
Dates not confirmed at the time of publishing (here are the links to get the up-to-date information):
- Cupcake Day for the Alzheimer’s Society
April Marketing Calendar
My aim is to make it easier to plan ahead for your social media schedule, create a relevant blog that speaks to your audience about something from this list, or even consider a limited edition product or service to capitalise on an event!
How can I help you?
If you enjoy reading these Marketing Calendars each month, you might be pleased to know that there are a few ways I can support your business.
Take a look at our Marketing Masterplan Service if you are looking for 1-2-1 support. Enter our boardroom and we will develop a brand-new plan together!
Thinking about outsourcing? Book a free discovery call with Vic to discuss your options!
Feel free to take a look at our website here.