Here’s your April Marketing Calendar, full of fresh new ideas and inspiration for the next few weeks ahead.
The month of April is well know as a time to spring clean, to focus on DIY and redecorate a room or two and start some serious work on the garden or allotment.
April is also Parkinson’s Awareness Month, Stress Awareness Month, Poetry Month, Jazz Appreciation Month and ‘Active Dog’ Month too.
So, here it is… I’ve carefully curated lots of other occasions this month that you can plan your marketing calendar around them.
Specific Dates for marketing in April are…
- 1st – April Fools Day*
- 2nd – Good Friday (first day of Easter weekend)
- 4th – Vitamin C Day
- 4th – Easter Sunday
- 4th – International Carrot Day
- 5th – Easter Monday
- 5th – Caramel Day
- 6th – New Beer’s Day*
- 7th Beer Day*
- 7th – No Housework Day
- 7th – World Health Day
- 8th – Zoo Lover’s Day
- 9th – Unicorn Day
- 10th – Golfer’s Day
- 11th – Pet Day
- 12th – Deskfast Day (Breakfast at your desk that is!)
- 15th – High Five Day
- 16th – Wear PJs to Work Day (we’ve been wearing PJ bottoms on Zoom calls for a year!)
- 17th – Haiku Poetry Day (learn more about these Japanese short poems here)
- 17th – World Malbec Wine Day*
- 18th – National Newspaper Columnists Day
- 19th – Bicycle Day
- 21st – World Creativity and Innovation Day
- 21st – World Stationery Day
- 21st – National Tea Day
- 21st – Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday*
- 22nd – Earth Day
- 22nd – Teach Your Children to Save (money) Day
- 23rd – St George’s Day
- 23rd – Talk like Shakespeare Day
- 26th to 30th – Allergy Awareness Week
- 27th – Tell a Story Day
- 28th – Stop Food Waste Day
(*Denotes it’s the same date every year.)
Dates not confirmed at the time of publishing (here are the links to get the up-to-date information):
April Marketing Calendar
My aim is to make it easier to plan ahead for your social media schedule, create a relevant blog that speaks to your audience about something from this list, or even consider a limited edition product or service to capitalise on an event!
How can I help you?
If you enjoy reading these Marketing Calendars each month, you might be pleased to know that there are a few ways I can support your business.
Online course: Marketing ‘MOT’ Audit (at your own pace)
Power Hour (Zoom call 1-2-1 at a time to suit you)
If you’re interested in learning more, please book in for a free 15 minute call here.