We’re supercharging more and more businesses with ongoing marketing activities, and we love to see the difference it makes.
We like to call it the drumbeat… a constant rhythm of marketing messages (via multiple touchpoints) that keeps your target audience intrigued and engaged.
Maybe you’ve already considered outsourcing your marketing already? Or maybe it’s new to you, and something that you might want to learn more about?
If you can relate to some of these reasons below, then it’s probably the right time to have a chat about how we can support your growth plans…
- You’re juggling too many balls, and spinning plates at the same time: We get it, running a business is hard work, with so many things to manage. Cash flow, staff, stock, book-keeping, serving customers.. you’re trying to do it all and sometimes things get overlooked. You end up not posting onto social media, or emailing your database at all, which makes things look stagnant, and you’re not front of mid for customers any more.
- Setting up your marketing systems can be a nightmare: But when there’s a strategy and a customer journey, then the right systems can be chosen, and set up to automate perfectly. Let’s say a potential customer downloads a free PDF, and choses to receive marketing emails in future… we can support the creation of a welcome email sequence to introduce them to you and your products or services.
- Short term boost required: Sometimes all you need is a 3-6 month marketing project to get something off the ground, or to bridge the gap whilst you hire a full marketing team internally. We can support that process and hand over all contacts, systems and passwords securely to the incoming person or team, so you can have total peace of mind.
- 5 brains are better than 1: When you’re in a silo, building your business, it can be very hard to focus on the right things at the right time, and to know if you’re making the right marketing decisions. It can be reassuring to have people on your side to run things by.
- There’s always something new in the marketing world: We’re fascinated by the speed of how things change, so we’re always learning and keeping our skills up to date. This means you’re well advised because we have built up the knowledge on what will work for your target audience, and what might be a ‘shiny new object’ that you don’t need to waste your time, energy and money on.
- Benefit from our contacts and economies of scale: We have already done the leg work, creating relationships with contacts that will make your processes easier and cheaper. Plus, we have suppliers that give us preferential rates based on bulk orders, so we can pass that on to you.
- Who can you trust with your business?: As an entrepreneurial business ourselves, we have a big vision, mission and goals to achieve, so you’re in good company. Knowing that we’re walking the walk with you (and not just reiterating text book marketing processes) means that we would never advise you to do something that we haven’t, or wouldn’t if we were running your company ourselves.
If you think it’s time to discuss outsourcing your marketing, let’s plan a convenient time to chat.