How can I help your business?
You may be starting a new business, or you’re reached a plateau in your existing business and need a fresh marketing plan?
Let’s see how I can help you…
Here to listen...
Sometimes running a business can feel like you’re navigating a minefield. I get it.
You need someone to listen to where you are with your marketing; what you’ve tried, what’s working, what isn’t…
Then, for that person to help you to see the wood for the trees, and create a clear path together with an action plan of priorities.
Feel better already?
Another area that my customers feel overwhelm is the variety of touchpoints that they ‘need to be active’ on.
Take social media for example, there are a dozen well known platforms that you could use, but which are the most relevant for your customer now (and in the near future)?
Should you blog or not? Are you segmenting your email database? Which businesses could you collaborate with?
I’ve created a Marketing MOT, for your peace of mind.
Join My Satisfied Customers
“Victoria took time to understand our product and business and helped formalise our marketing strategy.
Victoria is professional, organised, and is also fun to work with.
As a small business owner sometimes you just need an extra little boost; Victoria has great ideas, and her enthusiasm is infectious.”
“She’s not only a warm and generous person she will help you through those moments of doubt to win a successful business model.
If you need help with your business this is unquestionably the lady for you.”
3 ways to work together
Working with lots of different sized businesses has brought me to this pricing structure. I like to make it as easy for Start-Ups to use my marketing expertise, as well as established brands who need to outsource.
Marketing MOTAnnual Inspection
- Bespoke to your business
- 20 point check of current marketing strategy
- Brand alignment inspection
- Brainstorm ideas for growth
- Peace of mind
- Annually or as regular as you need
- Ideal for start-up, change of direction, or new product range creation. We’ll discuss the following in depth…
- Stress-test your product or service
- Confirm target audience
- Pricing structure and margins
- Finding customers
- Promoting your new products or services
- Putting plans (and processes) into action
- Finally, a ‘Masterplan’ report is created for you, detailing everything we’ve discussed.
Marketing ManagementOutsource your marketing
- Ongoing marketing management for your existing business
- A bolt-on to your existing team structure, covering all apsects of online and offline marketing
- Includes proactive and reactive organic social media campaigns
- 20 hours of marketing work carried out for you over the month, including a monthly report
CORONA VIRUS: Free PDF to help your business...
I've created a 'Marketing and Business Support PDF' to help independent businesses remain positive during the Corona Virus outbreak.
Pop your details in the form below and I'll email it to you straight away...