Take a look at May’s marketing calendar, which includes interesting days for your customers to learn more.
In the month of May, we’re all starting to get ready for the summer; longer nights and warmer days. Yes!
In England, 17th May is a date we’ll look forward to, as the next step of our Roadmap is likely to be opening up indoor seating for restaurants and cafes, plus hotels, cinemas, children’s play areas. Even the wearing of facemasks will be reviewed on this date.
May is also meditation month (something I’m a big fan of), Jewish-American heritage month and eggs benedict month!
Our new Marketing Intern Kyle has carefully chosen the best events for May, so you can plan your marketing calendar around them.
Specific Dates for marketing in May are…
- 1st May – Global Love Day*
- 1st May – May Day*
- 1st May – Staffordshire Day*
- 2nd May- World Laughter Day
- 3rd May – Lemonade Day
- 4th May – Star Wars Day* (May The Fourth Be With You!)
- 5th May – Cinco De Mayo*
- 6th May – Start of Nurses Week
- 8th May – VE Day*
- 8th May – Ovarian Cancer Day*
- 9th May – International Mothers Day
- 10th May- Mother Ocean Day*
- 12th May – Donate A Days Wages To Charity Day*
- 12th May – International Nurses Day*
- 13th May – World Cocktail Day (err hello!)*
- 15th May – International Astronomy Day
- 17th May – International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia*
- 18th May – Visit Your Relatives Day*
- 20th May – Global Accessibility Awareness Day*
- 21st May – International Tea Day*
- 21st May – Endangered Species Day*
- 22nd May – International Day For Biological Diversity*
- 23rd May – Turtle Day*
- 25th May – Wine Day
- 28th May – Amnesty International Day*
- 28th May – World Hunger Day*
- 31st May – No Tobacco Day*
(*Denotes it’s the same date every year.)
May Marketing Calendar
My aim is to make it easier to plan ahead for a super blog post, your social media schedule, or even consider a limited edition product or service to capitalise on an event!
How can I help you?
If you enjoy reading these Marketing Calendars each month, you might be pleased to know that there are a few ways I can support your business.
- Free marketing resources
- Online course: Marketing ‘MOT’ Audit (at your own pace)
- Power Hour (Zoom call 1-2-1 at a time to suit you)
If you’re interested in learning more, please book a call here.