A strong background in Online Marketing for FMCG products.
After my degree in Design Management for the Creative Industries at Nottingham Trent University, I immediately worked for Thorntons Direct (Alfreton). My next career move was to manage email marketing at bmi Airline (Castle Donnington) and then affiliate marketing at AWIN (London).
Let’s get started with a freebie…
It’s important that you get a taste of how I work and if this suits you and your business. Pop your details in the form below and I’ll send you my latest ‘Marketing Blueprint’ for free!
3 ways to work together
Working with lots of different sized businesses has brought me to this pricing structure. I like to make it as easy for Start-Ups to use my marketing expertise, as well as established brands who need to outsource.
Pay by the hourRegular sessions
- We arrange Skype or Zoom calls so we can share screens and work together on your overarching strategy or a different project each time.
- Pre-booked sessions either weekly, fortnightly or monthly to suit you.
- Research into your customer and the best touchpoints to reach them.
- A ‘Masterplan’ is formulated in a report format, with the immediate 3 actions to take.
- Monthly accountability video calls are available afterwards, if required.
Outsourced ContractMonthly Retainer
- I carry out the ongoing marketing management for your existing business (I even use your branded email address if you’d prefer?)
- As a bolt on to your existing team structure, I can cover all areas of online and offline marketing.